Rules For Using A Woman
Before 40 years of age:
- Always refer to a woman as ‘sweetheart’, ‘dear’, or ‘Miss’. Even if you don’t know her. This will make her feel delicate and soft spoken. If she tries to tell you otherwise, call her something else.
- Talk about her legs/weight/appearance even when she can hear you. She will most likely think this is a compliment since a man is giving her attention.
- Tell her she is beautiful, but do not compliment any other aspect of herself.
- Allow her to work in the same positions men fill, but don’t bother to pay equally. She will be grateful enough for the experience.
- If a woman does not want to have children with you, remind her that it is the most important thing she can ever do in her lifetime.
- When seeing an attractive woman in the workplace, on the street, at a party, or virtually anywhere you happen to be, don’t hesitate to grab her by the pussy.
After 40 years of age:
Donald Trump Once OK’d Howard Stern Calling Daughter Ivanka a ‘Piece of Ass’
Sarcasm like button needed! Well done
Let’s face it, grabbing them by the pussy only works when you’re famous or rich… For us normal folk, you’re going to get smacked nine times in ten. Of course, that last one….
Absolutely brilliant. Yes, yes, yes.
This has just the right amount of balanced sarcasm that I think you’ll get likes from both the women who absolutely feel and understand the sarcasm, and the guys who actually feel this is all truth. That’s not easy to achieve. Nicely done.
Damn, that is some truth! Nice! (In the old fashioned sense of the word “nice”, meaning precisely.)
Reblogged this on ReBirth: The Pursuit of Porsha.
Reblogged this on The Militant Negro™.
Well done. Hugs
Great piece of assessment – just the right tone of sarcasm.
Reblogged this on REINVENTIONS BY REENA and commented:
Awesome piece of satire….
I loved this post… as a 72 year old feminist I am still being referred to as “hun” or “dear” – how utterly disgusting!
You are a comrade! Bravo!